zondag 29 september 2013

Boijmans van Beuningen

Thursday I went to the Boijmans van Beuningen Museum in Rotterdam. Last time I went to a museum was an excursion with school (which was in Scheveningen/Den Haag). I actually went for  the exhibition of Kokoschka but the other work was way more interesting.


Too bad I do not remember the artist of these 2 works, but I really loved them. They were really pretty. It looked very natural, even though it was mad from artificial material.

They also had very classicla and old things, such as these birdies.

This clock was really pretty too. I guess I really like detailed works.

I was excited to see a comic in a museum, but this one was very vulgar. It was this vulgar, that I thought it was a little "too much".

This portrait by Kokoschka came out very well I think.

Apparantly this was Kokoschka's favourite cat.

These are parts of bikes squished together. That was some fancy cube!

My favourite work was the room of Yayoi Kusama, so funny to be in a world full of red dots. Too bad there was not more of her work, I would love to see more.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten