zondag 22 september 2013

painting, drawing, etc

This Sunday (Sunday is the day I usually paint) I finished off  this acrylic painting.
First I was not sure if it was finished or not, but I do like it when the painting is still a little rough. In the end I decided it is finished. It forms a bigger painting with its counterpart, which you can view here:
Other than that I tried some crocheting, but this is really hard! 0_0 I want to make a Granny Square blanket but I wonder if I ever manage to do that. These blankets seem very funny and warm so it seemed like something nice to do.

I also drew something that looked like Zelda (the photo distorts it kinda but oh well):

It's almost done now. It has been ages that I colored something the traditional way!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten